1. A good voice isn't so important. It's more important to sound really unique.
2. A great trademark is appropriate, dynamic, distinctive, memorable and unique.
3. A human being is a single being. Unique and unrepeatable.
4. A human being is so irreplaceable. So valuable and so unique.
5. A strategy delineates a territory in which a company seeks to be unique.
6. A text of Tibetan Buddhism describes the time of death as a unique opportunity for spiritual liberation from the cycles of death and rebirth and a period that determines our next incarnation.
7. A work of art is the unique result of a unique temperament.
8. After all, you're not exactly a nation like all the other nations. You are unique, if only because you are such an ancient people, and because of the way you are spread all over the world and your obvious success in many fields.
Jean-Marie Le Pen
9. All these directors, and I would include the Coen brothers and Quentin, have a very unique vision of what they want. They listen to ideas and make people feel like everyone is making the film.
10. Although Bill Finger literally typed the scripts in the early days, he wrote the scripts from ideas that we mutually collaborated on. Many of the unique concepts and story twists also came from my own fertile imagination.
11. Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.
12. America may be unique in being a country which has leapt from barbarism to decadence without touching civilization.
14. American and Israel share a special bond. Our relationship is unique among all nations. Like America, Israel is a strong democracy, a symbol of freedom, and an oasis of liberty, a home to the oppressed and persecuted.
William J. Clinton
14. Americans are fascinated by their own love of shopping. This does not make them unique. It's just that they have more to buy than most other people on the planet. And it's also an affirmation of faith in their country.
15. And as a character, what I found very inspiring about playing Dharma, especially at that time, is that the women on television were more neurotic than they were free. And I thought, this is a rare bird and this is unique on television and I think it's really refreshing.
16. And with each day that passed, the gulf broadened and my isolation became more accentuated. In such a situation, the discovery that my experience was not unique, that it had also been that of other Spanish intellectuals, became very important for me.
17. Angels are like diamonds. They can't be made, you have to find them. Each one is unique.
18. Another thing that was unique about working on this stuff was that I was engineering it. I used many of the things I had learned while I was away from the band. It sort of vindicated my decision to leave in '87.
19. Arizona faces unique healthcare challenges including uncompensated care for illegal immigrants, and the large number of Native Americans who live in remote and isolated areas of the state.
20. As a label, you have to treat every group and every record as a unique entity. I think that that has been our success, rather than relying upon a fan base.
21. As the Nation's primary supporter of research in the physical sciences, the DOE Office of Science led the way in creating a unique system of large-scale, specialized, often one-of-a-kind facilities for scientific discovery.
22. As you can probably tell, I like films and directors that bring a totally unique style to filming action.
23. At the end of the day, there is no doubt that the unique spirit embodied by this country has worked, not just to make the world safer, but to make it better.
24. At the time, we thought it was a nice way to say something unique about the group to make us different from all the other bands kicking around in London.
25. At this camp I had the unique experience of showing all these seasoned Westerners that it was possible to make a fire by the friction of two sticks. This has long been a specialty of mine; I use a thong and a bow as the simplest way.
Ernest Thompson Seton
26. Athletic competition clearly defines the unique power of our attitude.
27. Australians were unique due to our corals, our apples, our gum trees and our kangaroos.
Harold Edward Holt
28. Avon is a unique place to work; we've got family-friendly policies. We have more senior women in high-level management than any other company; 46 percent of our officers are women.
29. Because his basic idea that he got from the study of gall wasps is that everyone's sexuality is unique.
30. Being the only non-Black was a unique experience. After a few weeks, you're not aware of skin color differences. You see the color; you're not blind, but it doesn't matter. You see the human being first.