1. No matter what age you are, or what your circumstances might be, you are special, and you still have something unique to offer. Your life, because of who you are, has meaning.
Barbara de Angelis
2. Don't let anyone tell you that you have to be a certain way. Be unique. Be what you feel.
3. Black women, whose experience is unique, are seldom recognized as a particular social-cultural entity and are seldom thought to be important enough for serious scholarly consideration.
4. Canada has made a strong commitment as a partner in the International Space Station and, like the other partners, wishes to see the assembly of this unique orbiting laboratory continue.
5. Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes.
6. Chicago is unique. It is the only completely corrupt city in America.
Charles Edward Merriam
7. Create your own visual style... let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
8. Directing is creating a whole. You're able to combine different elements and create a film that is unique and true to your vision.
9. Every man and woman is born into the world to do something unique and something distinctive and if he or she does not do it, it will never be done.
Benjamin E. Mays
10. Each championship is unique and special.
11. Each gig should be unique. You're always treading that line between keeping yourself fresh and giving people something they want to hear.
12. Each individual is unique. We all have equal worth. Young and old, those who can cope and those who need help.
Kjell Magne Bondevik
13. England is so defined, the class system, your education. I think what was unique about the Canterbury scene.
14. Every actor and actress is possessed of the absorbing passion to create something distinctive and unique.
15. Every artist seems to me to have the job of bearing witness to the world we live in. To some extent I think of all of us as artists, because we have voices and we are each of us unique.
16. Every man is more than just himself; he also represents the unique, the very special and always significant and remarkable point at which the world's phenomena intersect, only once in this way, and never again.
17. Everyone has his own specific vocation or mission in life; everyone must carry out a concrete assignment that demands fulfillment. Therein he cannot be replaced, nor can his life be repeated, thus, everyone's task is unique as his specific opportunity to implement it.
Viktor E. Frankl
18. Everyone thrives most in his or her own unique environment.
19. Families homeschool for different reasons, in unique situations, using a variety of methods.
20. Feeling unique is no indication of uniqueness.
21. Fiction has a unique role in conveying Truth. In fact, only fiction that is Truth with a capital T is worthwhile.
Jerry B. Jenkins
22. Florida has its own rhythm, too. People go to work, they watch their children learn and grow and start families of their own. They play in the sun and pass their lives enjoying the outsized blessings that make our state unique.
23. Florida is a place of unparalleled diversity of backgrounds, experiences and vision. It makes our culture unique, but it can also make it difficult to define a common identity and create a sense of community that reaches beyond our neighborhoods to all corners of our state.
24. For a Christian, Jesus is the unique and only way that God has fully revealed himself. For a Jew this cannot be.
25. For minority actors, developing our own projects has to be the eventual path. We have a lot of stories to tell and a really unique voice. But none of that is going to be heard as long as we're just the hired hands, acting.
26. For starters, this country embodies something utterly unique: History's first democratic empire. Beginning in the post war era, we have used free trade and democracy to create a series of interlocking relationships that end war.
27. From the beginning, each human embryo has its own unique genetic identity.
28. George Harrison is perhaps one of the most creative people I ever met, not only in his music and songwriting, but just the way he lived his life, decorated his gardens and homes. He was a dear friend of mine. His entire approach to music was very unique.
29. God is One, all our lives have various and unique places in the harmony of the divine life.
30. Great buildings that move the spirit have always been rare. In every case they are unique, poetic, products of the heart.