This is the easiest way to draw a mouse face!
Follow the instructions:
1. Draw 2 lines, the light green and the red one (face lines).
2. Then draw the blue circle (nose) which is connected with the two previous lines.
3. Now draw the yellow lines (eye lines).
4. Inside the eye lines draw the eye shapes which are the brown lines and the light pink circles.
5. Now draw the two purple lines (mouth lines).
6. Draw the bolt green lines (ear lines).
7. For the end draw the 3 bolt pink lines ( moustache lines).
You can fill with color of your choice the eye area, nose, mouth or the entire face!
Do it 3 to 4 times for exercise!